Comments

28/11/2011

If you have a comment that you would like to share about your hair or scalp problem, or about any of our services, treatments, products or website, please post them here. We would love to hear from you.

We value all feedback.

56 Comments

• avatar sav says:

Thank you all fine now, scalp feels much better

• avatar Bruce Juby says:

Many years ago I had a seriously tender and itchy scalp. This came on rather suddenly and I sought the help of health professionals. Well both my GP and the consultant he sent me too were useless beyond belief and basically said I had to live with the condition. I was at my wits end as the irritation was extreme. Then I found Hairology. With direction from them and use of their products I have found total relief and still do after many years. They have been life savers.

• Thank you Bruce as always for your kind and encouraging feedback. Much appreciated as is your loyalty and custom.
      We look forward to being of further service to you and to your on going custom.

• avatar Andy says:

I have been using Hairology products for some years now and have forgotten (thank goodness!) what state my hair and scalp used to be. I have forgotten the vast array of products that i tried and rejected.
    I have forgotten how much time was spent on-line looking for just an improvement, let alone any form of cure. It was nothing serious, just a very itchy and flaky scalp and could never wear anything dark.
    What I have not forgotten is that I never want to go back to those flakey days, so hopefully I will not forget to keep re-ordering.
    Not every product can ever work for everybody, but you have something pretty near perfect here.
    Don’t change things!

• Thanks Andy as ever for your very kind, encouraging and supportive feedback, always appreciated as is your on going custom. We look forward to being of continued service to you.

• avatar Ros Pocock says:

Before trying Hairology products I had been using products from a well known company in London. They didn’t listen to what I said and I ended up with products that made my hair worse.
    I have been using Hairology products for a couple of years now and the condition of my hair has definitely improved. The shampoo and conditioner is lovely and I wouldn’t use anything else now. One of the things that I like about this company is that they don’t test their products on animals. A fact that is very important to me.
    Finally, the service is second to none. Items are always received next day and I always receive an email to let me know that the goods are on their way. They are always so friendly and helpful, something that you don’t get much of these days.

• avatar phillipa Perrett says:

I started losing my hair about three years ago through a combination of stress and age. It reached the stage where the thought of going out really depressed me as I was so conscious about how bad my hair looked. I tried a tricologist but didn’t see any results from the very expensive products. I was quite sceptical when I came across the Hairology website, but after a long chat with them, I opted for the tailor made program. Now, after a year of treatment, the difference is very noticeable. My hair, once limp and unmanageable, is now much easier to style and has a lovely sheen and I now have about four inches of strong regrowth. A year ago I could only wear my hair tied up or with a hairband. I can now happily wear it down. Anyone who is having problems with hair loss only needs time, patience and the wonderful products from Hairology.

• Hi Phillipa

Thank you so much for your very kind and encouraging comments, very much appreciated as is your continued support and custom.

Keep well and catch up soon.
      Very best wishes

• avatar Nicola says:

I have nothing but positive things to say about Hairology. I came across the website this year whilst searching the internet for solutions to hair thinning/loss and Hairology stood out due to their acclaimed experience & focus on customer service. I have found this to be 100 percent the case. Hairology provide an extremely helpful, knowledgable and professional service and clearly take a real pride in their customer relations. Products always arrive extremely promptly and are very pleasant to use (I just love the smell of the volumising conditioner!). I have been particularly impressed by Hairology’s bespoke service. Not only have Hairology advised me on the specific products that should achieve the best results for my hair, they have also been able to offer practical suggestions for me to adopt to help reduce my condition. So far, my personal battle with hair loss has been going in the right direction thanks to Hairology’s advice and through persevering with their products. Hair loss is not an easy condition to live with being a female under 30, but having such a knowledgable, friendly service as Hairology to turn to has been a real help. Hairology genuinely care for their customers. Thanks Hairology!

• avatar Hairology says:

Thank you Nicola for all your very kind supportive feedback, we really appreciate it and having clients like you, who really appreciate what we do.

Thank you, look forward to being of continued service.

• avatar Iryna says:

Hi

Thank you so much for giving me a discount on your hair products. I have found them to be very effective and my hair looks much healthier and has more body. I am often been tempted to use supermarket products, but now realise although they may be some what cheaper are not as effective. Hair is one of the most important parts of a persons physical and psychological well being and the condition of your hair greatly depends on the products used.

Iryna

Hi Iryna

Thank you so much for your kind and positive feedback, we hope it gives inspiration to those who are thinking about using us, to know there is genuine, honest help available, with results that speak for themselves.

• avatar Gemma says:

I just wanted to say a huge thank you. You’ve brought my hair back to life. If your going to buy any shampoo its this one. I’ve bought many top branded hair products but this is the best by far. I had cancer and my hair came back so fine with a few patches nr my crown that never grew back. Biddy put me onto the lotions and shampoo/conditioner and my hair is starting to regrow bit by bit. Its a long haul process but i’m seeing results which is all i want. The customer care is second to none. I can contact them via email or phone and they always get back to me – even on weekends and evenings! I really cant tell you how amazing this product is.

Hi Gemma

Thank you so much for your kind and encouraging words, We try our best as you know, for those who use us properly, reap the rewards.

We hope your words will inspire those who have not used us yet, to see there is genuine help available, for Hair Loss in Women.

Keep well and catch up soon.

• avatar FIONA says:

I USE THE SHAMPOO FOR PSORIASIS AND IS GOOD FOR STOPPING THE CRUSTING. THE CONDITIONER HELPS TO THICKEN MY HAIR NICELY, EVEN MY HAIRDRESSER NOTICED THE THICKENING. I PHONE AND HAVE A CHAT WITH BIDDY NOW AND THEN, HE IS VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL.

Hi Fiona

Thanks very much for your comments and feedback, it’s because of customers like you, our business grows.

Thank you for your continued custom and support.

• avatar Sharon Nozedar says:

Truly Excellent Products and the best customer service! – My daughter aged 5 suddenly started to suffer with very dry hair. She had very thick glossy hair which went dull, lifeless and very, very dry and began to fall out. After buying a lot of off the shelf products promising to transform the hair, I saw no difference. After a few months I started to get really worried as nothing I was buying was having any long lasting effects. I decided once more to search the internet and came across Hairology. I rang their helpline thinking once again I would get no where, but to my amazement the team here are very thorough and really do want to help. A shampoo, conditioner and hair mask was decided upon and they arrived in the post the next day. I can honestly say I noticed a vast improvement in my daughters hair after the first application. Over the next few applications her hair has continued to improve. A very big thank you to the people of Hairology!! I have now ran out of my products and will definately be ordering more. These products may well be expensive, but they do what they say they are going to do, unlike the vast array of products I bought and wasted my money on. Very satisified customer.

Hi Sharon

Thank you for your most kind and encouraging words!

Our business is because of our customers like you who actually have faith and belief in what we do and can see the results for themselves. We are a small family business, but, pride ourselves in our service, providing genuine, honest and sincere help.

Our aim is only to do our very best for you and produce real results as best as we can!

Thank you and look forward to your continued custom and support.

• avatar Janet says:

Since losing my hair three years ago.
    I have been using your products, and found them very good.
    My hair has improved,and the condition has improved.
    I have had great support if I have any problems, and follow up support.
    I will continue to use your products,and tell my friends and family.

Hi Janet

Thank you so much for your kind and encouraging comments, it’s so good to hear from happy customers, that’s what always strive to achieve.

Thank you for your continued support and custom, it’s very much appreciated, keep up the great work!

• avatar Eden says:

I had suffered a dry scalp for over a year and a hairdresser recommended me to Hairology. All I can say is what fantastic service, always helpful and the products are working very well. Yes, they are fairly expensive but they are quality products that work. My hair is the best its been in a long time.

Hi Eden

Thanks so much for your honest comments, feedback, support and continued custom, it’s very much appreciated, thank you.

Keep well and keep up the great work.

• avatar Mary says:

It is now nearly six months since I came across the Hairology advertisement in ‘Elite’ and my starting to use Hairlogy products. There was an immediate improvement in that the hair loss ceased and new hair started growing in. Overall I have recently noticed how much stronger my hair is and that I can brush my hair without the worry of any fallout. I am really pleased. Thank you Hairology!

Hi Mary

Thank you so much for your continued support and custom. We’re so pleased that you are happy with the results you are seeing from your continued commitment to your hair treatment, you can see how perseverance pays off.

Keep up the good work and thanks again for your custom.

• avatar Marilyn says:

Now on my 4th month of Hairology treatments and am beginning to see a major improvement. No hair loss at all and thinning patches beginning to fill in. Even my hairdresser has commented on how my hair is recovering. I have ditched the dark dyes and am looking forward to seeing how my hair evolves now that it is no longer coloured, coarse and thinning. Hairology products definitely work, of that there is no doubt. It is possible to spend pounds on products that are out there promising the earth, and before Hairology I had tried most of them. I will stick with what I know is the best possible treatment for my hair and am delighted to recommend Hairology.
    Rgds
    Marilyn

Hi Marilyn

Thank you for your encouraging and supportive words, we are pleased to see you are so happy with the results being achieved. Thank you for your continued custom and support.

Hairology

• avatar julie plank says:

Dear all

I found the Hairology Website purely by accident after trawling though the Internet trying to find something to alleviate a serious problem. I had a colour put on my head which severly damaged my scalp and have been in pain for a year which I put up with, but then realised I was losing my hair. Traumatic for a women.

I contacted Hairology and was sent samples of various products which are amazing. The shampoos and conditioners are pure and gentle and the products to stop the hair falling out and to help with regrowth are really starting to help. I know I have a long way to go but am confident that these products will help restore normality.

HOWEVER, the most amazing thing about Hairology is the customer service. I have never in 55 years found such amazing and caring customer service as I do with this company and would highly recommend not only their products, but their unwavering kindness and attention to detail in everything that they do.

Thank you so much and I will be a customer for a long time now I am sure.

Kindest regards
    Julie ( Cumbria )

Dear Julie

Thank you so much for your most kind and encouraging words, we really hope they will inspire others as much as they inspire us and yourself.

Thank you so much and look forward to many more chats and a long healthy relationship.

Very Best Wishes

• avatar Marilyn says:

I stumbled across Hairology a couple of weeks ago whilst “Googling” hair loss in an increasingly desperate search for something to help with my poor old thinning hair. I had been using several well known supplements and products which claimed to help but didnt, so when I sent an email to Hairology and got an informative, friendly email back, containing lots of information and background, I was impressed. I decided to buy the trial sized shampoo and conditioner but frankly I didn’t expect them to be very much different to all the others I had tried. I WAS WRONG. The first time I used the shampoo and conditioner, together with the free sample of hair mask, the difference was very marked. My hair was full of bounce and volume with a shine I thought I had lost forever. I have now ordered the complete hair loss package and am confident my hair will never look back. This is superior to anything I have ever used before, and I have tried them all !!

• avatar Mary says:

A big thank you for your products. I am really pleased the way my hair has improved since commencing to use your products for hair loss last December. New hair has grown in and the hair loss is almost negligable.

I was having lunch with a friend the other day when she said, “Your hair looks really lovely.” I felt so encouraged and confident – thanks to Hairology.

Hi Mary

Hope you’re well?

Thanks so much for your continued support and comments, really appreciated.

Keep up the good work.

Speak soon

Keep well.

Hairology

• avatar beatrice barrett says:

i was so looking forward to useing your products after speaking to you on the phone, you gave me confidence to go on to try your amazing products for the treatment of dry itchy scalp and lifeless thinning hair, at 75 i thought it was age related and i would just have to put up with it, thank you so much for saying just try it you will be amazed, after2 days treatment i can only say i certainly am. i cant wait to see results after weeks and months so thank you again so much.
    beatrice

Hi Beatrice

Thanks so much for your very kind comments. It’s because of clients like you, that we are successful and your words encourage those who don’t know us and what we can do, to have confidence that they are in good hands.

Thank you so much for your custom, it’s very much appreciated.

We look forward to continuing to read your further comments and story as you continue to progress?

No doubt we’ll speak soon, any questions, please ask, as we’re here to help.

• avatar Laura says:

After trying pretty much everything else for fine, thinning hair, it’s wonderful to be able to say I’ve finally found a product that works. After six month, my hair fall is now what I’d consider normal which is something I never thought would happen. The difference after just a couple of weeks was amazing. Words can’t express how happy I am. Thankyou for your help and support over the phone and for producing a product that actually does what you say it will. So pleased I found your site and wish you continuing success with your range of products.

Hi Laura

Thanks so much for your very kind and supportive words, they will be posted asap, very much appreciated and also it helps those who don’t know our services to perhaps get a better understanding an insight to what we’re about and what we can do for them, so thanks!

Keep well and thank you once again for your continued support, very much appreciated.

• avatar Mary Pinot says:

I commenced using Hairlogy shampoo and conditioner and scalp lotions on the 16 December 2011. I was really pleased with the difference in my hair immediately; it felt stronger and more manageable. My hair has been improving continuously and by the start of the New Year (just 3 weeks later) I was thrilled to see new hair growing along my parting and front hairline. Also, the hair at the back of my head appears thicker and fuller. This has given my confidence such a boost and I can now go without wearing a hat. It is great to know that at last I have found the right treatment for my hair.

Hi Mary

Fantastic!

We’re really please to see that you are so thrilled, just keep up the good work, follow the advice and treatment plans, and we know you won’t be disappointed!

We look forward to continue reading your progress.

• avatar Mary Pinot says:

My husband and I are fortunate to receive the monthly magazine “Elite Buckinghamshire” and whilst looking through the November issue I came across the Hairology advertisement. Because I have experienced hair loss on and off from the time I coloured it myself in my twenties using a permanent colour, I was immediately drawn to the advertisement, looked at the Hairology website with much interest and saved the magazine. Having used shampoo and conditioner designed for stronger hair I thought I would give that a try. However, things did not improve and a week ago, having had another look at the Hairology website,I went ahead and contacted Hairology. I was immediately contacted by a very helpful email and discussion, both of which gave me a lot of encouragement. From the excellent advice and information I was given, it is obvious that Hairology are real experts and I proceeded to purchase the required treatment. I have now used the complete range of products designed for my problem and I can already feel the difference in my hair; it feels stronger, has bounce and shine. Washing my hair daily and applying the products is not a chore; I now no longer wash my hair to make it look all right, but to make it look better, healthier and with more body. I am confident that improvement will continue as the next few months go by.

• avatar Hairology says:

Thank you Mary for your honest and encouraging comments. We have no doubt that you will continue to see improvements in time. Keep up the good work.

• avatar Julia says:

‘What a confidence boost, I hadn’t seen a girlfriend for a while and the first thing she commented on was how great my hair was looking! That made me feel wonderful, especially during this bleak winter times, where no matter what you do, you never seem to look your best. So a real big thanks to you Hairology, love your products, keep up the great work!

Also let me say your website is just fantastic, easy to use, navigate and everything you need to know and do is right there for your ease of use! Love it, well done!’
    Julia

• avatar Hairology says:

Thanks so much Julia for your comments and feedback, we’re so glad you are so pleased with our products and services, and that you can see the benefits first hand. That’s what we’re about to help improve your quality of life through your hair, as you’ve just experienced with your friend’s kind comments.

Thanks for all your continued support and custom.
      Very best wishes

• avatar Alex says:

At the age of 23, my scalp was in a mess. I had frequent outbreaks of dandruff, an oily, itchy scalp with clogged follicles and – worst of all – my hair was thinning badly. Desperately searching for any sort of remedy, I stumbled upon Hairology’s website and thought “why not give this a try?”

It turned out to be one of the best decisions I have ever made. Seven years later, I am fortunate enough to still have a healthy head of hair, with no itchy scalp and no dandruff in sight. Nothing I have ever tried (and I’ve tried more than a few…) can hold a candle to Hairology shampoo for cleansing and maintaining a healthy scalp. On several occasions I’ve temporarily stopped using it, just to see what would happen: the dandruff and itchiness return within a week, without fail. I will continue to use your shampoo for as long as it is available.

In a world full of false promises and disappointments, Hairology products offer genuine hope to anyone with thinning, damaged or unhealthy hair. Thank you for saving my scalp!

Hi Alex

Thanks so much for your encouraging words, your strong support and continued custom. You’ve been a great loyal client and we really appreciate your business and feedback.

Thank you very much.

All good wishes

Hi Maureen

Thanks so much for your kind words and your most valued custom all these years, you’ve been a great and loyal client, and now a good friend!

Thank you!

• avatar Maureen Plummer says:

My husband and i have been using Hairology products for at least 15years and have found they do what they are designed for and now have maintained a good quality of hair for both of us.

• avatar Stella Welford says:

The shampoo and conditioner are very good and I use them constantly. The new style bottle cap for the shampoo is fine but I can’t use it for the conditioner which is too thick for it especially when the bottle is full, and even later it takes a few bashes to get it to move!

Stella

Hi Stella

Hope you are well?

Good to hear from you and thank you for your comments, greatly appreciated.

As you know our products are so concentrated and not watered down, is why it is difficult for you to be able to squeeze it through the cap hole. We have realised this, and you will have our new cap fitted on your next order. We were trying something new, as we thought it would be more convenient to use, but realise now, that the old way of removing the cap, was best.

Never mind, if you don’t try, you won’t know and also if clients don’t feedback to us, then we definitely won’t know what you would like?

So again, many thanks for your feedback, greatly appreciated.

Keep well and look forward to speaking to you soon?

• avatar Gwyneth Bolton says:

I suffered for many years from a dry scaly scalp which did not respond to any treatments until I discovered Hairology products. I have been using the shampoo and conditioner for the last 14 years and my scalp is healthy and my hair is shiny and in good condition.
    Gwyneth

Hi Gwyneth

Thank you so much for your kind, encouraging and supportive words. We are so happy that you are so pleased.

Thank you for your continued custom.

Hi Fiona

Good to hear from you and thank you for your comments, we really appreciate your feedback and concerns.

We totally understand that times are tough, and we try to do all we can to help our clients through the difficult times they face, not just financially, but especially with their hair or scalp problem. As we are a small family run business, we pride ourselves on our individual and personal customer service and we will always try to help our loyal customers as best as we can.

With regards to payment, it is not a problem if you wish to send us a cheque, once we have received it and your payment has cleared we will send your order immediately. Our brochure is in development and will be available soon – watch this space!

We are always keen to not let our clients hair suffer from not being able to use our products and having to go back to proprietary products, which can often defeat the benefits achieved by the use of our products.

We look forward to hearing from you and being of service to you.

If you have any questions, please let us know, we’re here to help you as always.

Hairology

• I like your products very much, but times are a little tough at the moment, plus I do not like buying on line as of bad experiences in the past. If you have brochures and are able to pay by cheque I would be delighted.

YOURS
    FIONA

• avatar Daniel says:

Enjoying the product it work